Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.
Terms & Conditions
- The purchased items are available for redemption and pick up at L’Envol, located on 3/F of the Hotel between 12pm to 2:30pm or 6:30pm to 10pm daily.
- Under the law of Hong Kong, alcohol must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business. By placing an order, the Customer confirms that he/she is 18 years old or above. The person may be required to present identification for proof of age upon pick up or the order shall be withdrawn.
- QR code must be presented for redemption and will not be replaced in case of loss; validity cannot be extended.
- Each QR code is valid for one month (30 days) from the date of purchase, can only be redeemed once, and must be redeemed and used before the expiry date at The St. Regis Hong Kong. Invalid after expiration.
- Order must be placed at least one day in advance before pick-up and subject to availability.
- Under all circumstances, items purchased cannot be exchanged for cash, non-transferable and non-refundable; cannot be used for promotional activities without the written consent of The St. Regis Hong Kong.
- E-voucher cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts or promotions, and is not exchangeable or refundable for cash. Marriott Bonvoy™ points cannot be earned upon redemption by Marriott Bonvoy™ members.
- Photos and images are for reference only and may differ from the actual product.
- The St. Regis Hong Kong reserves the right to change the terms & conditions in relation to the use of this voucher without prior notice and final decisions in case of any dispute.