Loose leaves also called Moacha would then be compressed into bricks or other heavy weights, a Ming Dynasty-era practice to make transportation easier.
An acquired taste for most, it is one of the most difficult Chinese teas to appreciate and are considered more premium and nutritious.
Terms & Conditions
- The purchased items are available for redemption and pick up at Rùn, located on 2/F of the Hotel, on the chosen date and time between 12pm to 2:30pm or 6pm to 10pm.
- QR code must be presented for redemption and will not be replaced in case of loss; validity cannot be extended.
- Each QR code can only be redeemed once, and must be redeemed and used on the selected date at The St. Regis Hong Kong. Invalid after expiration.
- Under all circumstances, items purchased cannot be exchanged for cash, non-transferable and non-refundable; cannot be used for promotional activities without the written consent of The St. Regis Hong Kong. E-voucher may not be combined with any other promotions and discounts
- E-voucher cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts or promotions, and is not exchangeable or refundable for cash. Marriott Bonvoy™ points cannot be earned upon redemption by Marriott Bonvoy™ members.
- Photos and images are for reference only and may differ from the actual product.
- The St. Regis Hong Kong reserves the right to change the terms & conditions in relation to the use of this voucher without prior notice and final decisions in case of any dispute.